Connecting Our Community to The Heart Institute
The University of Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation’s mission is to connect our community to the work being done at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute by:
- Developing channels for fundraising and philanthropic support
- Creating volunteer opportunities
- Celebrating the accomplishments and advancements made by the Heart Institute’s clinical, research, and support staff
With the support of a generous community, we actively raise funds to support equipment purchases patient care programs, research, and education at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute.
Fundraising and Volunteer Opportunities
Choose from many ways to join the fight against heart disease.
- Online, in-person, and by-mail donations to the Foundation:
40 Ruskin Street
ON K1Y 4W7
- Mobile giving (text to donate)
- Foundation-hosted events
- Third party events generously hosted by volunteers and supporters
- Corporate philanthropic support
- Legacy Giving (with a gift for the Heart Institute in your will)