Ways to Give
You Can Help Us Save Lives Every Day
The impact of your Legacy Gift is immeasurable!
By including a gift to the Heart Institute in your Will, you are securing a Heart Institute for tomorrow – saving the life of someone’s loved one. Let us share with you the incredible impact of Legacy Gifts.
There are a number of charitable gift options that can be made through your will, or as part of your estate plans.
Your donation will ensure the Heart Institute will always be a special place committed to healing, learning and caring.
A pre-authourized monthly donation is a convenient way to plan your annual gift to the Heart Institute and support innovative cardiac research and the purchase of specialized, life-saving equipment
A memorial donation is both a thoughtful and meaningful way of recognizing the passing of a loved one.
A donation in honour is a meaningful way to celebrate an individual or acknowledge a special occasion.
Making the Choice that’s right for you and yours
There are a number of charitable gift options that can be made through your will, or as part of your estate plans. Each with a unique tax advantages – some that can be applied during your lifetime and others to the benefit of your estate.
Learn More Now
The Heart of Gold Program allows you to recognize one or more members of the Heart Institute family who have provided exceptional care.
You can honour a doctor, a nurse, an allied health professional, a volunteer or even an entire unit.
- BY MAIL – Download, complete, and print our PDF form , and mail to:
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation 40 Ruskin Street, Room H-2408 Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 4W7
- BY FAX – Download, complete, and print our PDF form , and fax to 613-696-7174.
- BY PHONE – Call 613-696-7030 to make your donation by phone.
- IN PERSON – The Foundation invites you to visit us in Ottawa .